Starting on September 5, we’re launching a fun Pin It To Win It contest called #WearTOMS on Pinterest! We’d love for you to join us! We’re looking to increase Autism awareness through Autism United.
Autism United, while trying to bring awareness to the world about Autism, has created a shop where you can find resources at a discounted rate by using a coupon. These offers are usually special offers provided to Autism United to share with its readers.
One of their featured merchants in the Autism United shop is TOMS. The well known company, founded by Blake MyCoskie, allows them to work together to help each other grow. TOMS is an amazing company and is built on a one for one model that has put over 1 million pairs of shoes on children in need. So whether your looking for a TOMS Shoes sale or just shopping for shoes check for a TOMS Promo Code in their shop!
We’d love for you to also follow our sponsor, Autism United on Google+ for more great information.
#WearTOMS Pin it to Win it Prizes:
We will be giving away TOMS Shoes to 6 winners that enter this contest. You could WIN the shoes you choose! Winner can pick out any TOMS shoe from the fall collection.
We’re looking for where TOMS can take you and how you can spread autism awareness. What does that look like to you? Pin it on your Pinterest board and show us! Let your creativity flow.
How to Enter:
1. Follow Autism United on Pinterest
2. Create a new board on Pinterest and name it #WearTOMS. Add a description of the inspiration for your board. (if you are a blogger, also add your twitter name, ie: @bloggingmomof4)
3. Re-pin as many TOMS shoe styles as you want on your new board (Re-pin from the Autism United Pinterest site and add whatever else you’d like to show how you #wearTOMS and could spread Autism Awareness. Board will be updated with styles by the start of the contest – 9/5 9 pm EST).
4. When your board is complete, submit your link here as a form of entry. Submissions must be received no later than 9/23, 11:59 pm EST.
(If you are not familiar with Pinterest, you can find visual instructions here).
Here’s how we will determine the winners – We will have 6 winners. 3 bloggers and 3 readers from these categories:
1. Most creative board
2. Most re-pins of their board
3. Best board that incorporates Autism Awareness
Bloggers – you have an incredible platform with your blog to help spread Autism Awareness. Get your readers involved so they can create a Pinterest board too. Here’s a sample post to help you out. (You could also use this to Pin to your #WearTOMS board, hint hint 😉 )
To kick off the event, we’ll be holding a fun Amazon Code Treasure hunt. Starting at 9 pm EST on 9/5, we’ll start announcing on Facebook and Twitter which blog has the first clue. (Since Facebook posts don’t always show up in your news feed, you might have to visit the actual blog fan page in order to see the updates). Make sure you’re following these bloggers on Facebook to find the Treasure Hunt clues.
Pinterest boards will be judged based on uniqueness, creativity, and adherence to the contest guidelines. You can submit as many boards as you’d like. Winners will be selected and notified via email by 9/26. This promotion is open to US residents only and is in no way sponsored by Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. If you’d like more information, please see our official contest and giveaway guidelines.